Tuesday, July 19, 2005

hermitage.


studious
Originally uploaded by little nemo in slumberland.
i have been hiding out in my incredibly tidy studio cutting out perspex. hundreds o wee beasties.

i dreamt that water was pouring through my bedroom ceiling; i thought that must be because of the spa bath my upstairs neighbours have above my room [not in real life] I went upstairs to complain and when they opened the door I could see into a house that had no resemblance to the real upstairs. Being almost awake the sensible bit of my brain disagreed and replaced this image with something closer to reality; the subconscious switched back to its grandiose version. A brief battle ensued where the two images switched back and forth faster and faster, like some japanese cartoon series, with a radio static noise that became unbearably intense.

i thought my brain might explode, so I stopped fighting. Having won, my subconcious continued with some ridiculous story about the upstairs neighbours.

the film festival starts tomorrow. i shall be somewhat distracted for a while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pertwang said...

With dreams like that who needs to pay for film festival tickets?

9:38 PM  
Blogger dell said...

i'm in festival mode myself, not so crazy tho. if youre doing yr usual mad rush. films are good ok.

3:59 PM  
Blogger rhymes with pony said...

i miss films

8:56 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

not the one i just saw.
pont des arts - terrible

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home