Sunday, May 07, 2006

now I'm feeling zombified...

I was reading about modavigil, the drug that allows you to stay awake and alert for up to 48hrs.. I thought "that sounds like just what i need,... or perhaps not..." maybe it's not necessary for every exhibition I have to involve me staying up all night before the show. I wonder whether the results would be better or worse without that intense pressure and suffering. Some of the best things i have made have been done when there was no time for mistakes, but then some of it has been pretty crap.

of course there are days when the hours until sleep stretch out wide, empty and boring and i can't wait to lie down and close my eyes. endless awareness seems like a curse.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

endless awarness does seem like a curse.

8:03 PM  
Blogger dell said...

not one i'm stuck with. blissfully unawares.

glad you wrote something. i get SO bored of the silent treatment.

people who don't sleep go mental. i don't care what the drug sellers say...

xxx

can i use your tools one day. i have an evil plan to put into action...?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Simon. said...

is there no end to your plans of evil?

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home